If you are experiencing radio noise intereference after adding LED lighting, adding EMI filter(s) may help illiminate or reduce the noise interference you are experiencing.
PACKAGE: 1 - EMI FILTER
NOTE: If your headlight has 2 bulbs then you will require 2pcs.
This product works across different vehicles/applications to reduce and/or eliminate static noise.
- Connects inline between your LED bulb/headlight then to your factory harness connector.
- Can help with eliminating canbus error codes
- Works on motorcycles and other vehicles
- H13 will require 2pcs
- H11 usually requires 2pcs
- H4 - HONDA GL1800 customers: If you are using LED headlights on your Low and High Beams, then you will require 4pcs (2pcs low beam/2pcs high beam)
- H4 - HONDA GL1500 customers: quantity 2pcs required
Email us if you have any questions regarding this light: Service@SoCalMotoGear.com
CALIFORNIA residents only:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- H4 / H7 / H11 /H13
- PLUG N PLAY
- PACKAGE CONTENTS:
- (1) EMI FILTER
I have a HD Daymaker headlight that has always interfered with my radio stations and thought to give this a try. It works and took care and eliminated the static that I always had on my favorite stations. Thanks guys! Will recommend to my buddies