Extend the mounting location of your ballast(s) away from sensitive electronics by over 3ft.
- Mounting your ballast externally can keep your ballast(s) running much cooler than behind or inside a headlight bucket.
- Flexibility to mount your ballast away from your headlight and or other sensitive electronics.
- Ballasts and cables are weatherproof so you can mount it anywhere on your bike and not have to worry.
- Perfect if you don't have any room to mount in back of your headlight.
- On certain motorcycles, you have no choice but to mount the ballast away from your headlight and now you can tuck it virtually anywhere.
- High quality cables are made from waterproof AMP connectors and are resistant to heat and are durable.
- Length on each cable is 40inches (Over 3ft LONG)
SCC40GW: Set comes with 2 Ballast extension cables and 2 Ballast power cables. These 4 cables are necessary to extend your ballasts away from the headlight.
FITS: H4/H7/9005/9006 and other applications.
CALIFORNIA residents only:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Extend your ballast and mount it virtually anywhere.
- PLUG N PLAY
- PACKAGE CONTENTS:
- (2) EXTENSION CABLES
I have yet to use them because I have been able to gain access to my ballasts from under the front of the cowl. I did however enjoy my other purchases such as the HID low beams, Led Hi-Beams with relay, led Switchback Turnsignal LED's, HID Fog lights and LED License plate light. My visibility has increased dramatically day and night. The Bike now has a uniform, fresh updated look with all "white" lighting up front and nothing but compliments from everyone who sees them. Think BRIGHT ! The HI-beam Relay allows me to use my Fogs with my Hi beams, which I enjoy too, making the white lines, road signs and dark areas on the side of the road, light up like they were flourescent. Timm and the SOCAL crew were extremely courteous, helpful and generous, getting me back on the road with assistance and replacement parts. I can tell you that my experience with SOCAl MOTOGEAR has been one of the best that I have dealt with.
These extensions made my installation cleaner and easier. Strongly recommend this to anyone installing HIDs on their Goldwing.